Overall about 55% of our funding now comes from retail investors: 10% from our bonds sold to retail customers, while 45% of our funding is raised from Wealth Management deposit.
Our dedicated Products issued website contains all the details for our issues (prospectuses, types, maturities, recipients, etc.).
- Well diversified funding structure: 55% retail (10% bonds, 45% WM deposits) and 45% institutional (23% bonds, 13%ECB, 9% banks and other)
- MB bonds totaling €18.4bn: €10.9bn senior, €1.6bn T2, €0.5bn SNP, €4.5bn covered bonds, €0.9bn ABS
- Wealth Management deposits at €25.2bn: €16.9bn Affluent, €8.3bn at PB companies
(Highlights - results at 31 March 2020)
- MREL requirement confirmed at 21.84% (19.34% + 2.5% CBR) of RWAs for 2021, one of the lowest in EU, not subject to interim target
- MREL own funds and eligible liabilities (~€17.7bn as of Mar 2021) @ 37.2% of RWAs with a surplus of 15.4% of RWAs
- No Subordination requirement for 2021: as of Mar 20, CET1 and sub bonds (including SNP) totalling 20.9% of RWA, 95% of MREL requirement.