Chairman of the Commettee : Maurizio Costa
The Appointments Committee is comprised of five non-executive members, four of whom are independent pursuant to article 19 of the Articles of Association, including the Chairman.
The Committee performs advisory and consultation functions for:
- the parent company’s annual Board assessment;
- identifying the Board’s optimal quali-quantitative composition and the subsequent check that the Board resulting from the appointment process effectively corresponds with the optimal composition identified;
- supporting the outgoing Board of Directors in the presentation of the list of directorship candidates;
- proposals of Directors to be co-opted in the event that individual directors leave office, and recommendations for the appointment of the Executive Committee, the CEO and, upon the CEO’s proposal, the General Manager;
- the succession plans for executive directors and key function holders (heads of the control functions and the group’s main business areas);
- governance issues.
The CEO and General Manager are invited to the meetings.
The Committee met 8 times in the year ended 30 June 2020. The rate of participation was 100%.