- Press releaseWith reference to the CASHES instruments ISIN Code XS0413650218, Mediobanca communicates that, at the request of UniCredit S.p.A., it has entered into an amendment to the usufruct agreement existing with the same. Such amendment introduces in the usufruct agreement a discretional option for UniCredit to pay future quarterly amounts under the usufruct agreement – which the payment of coupons under the CASHES instruments are linked to – even in absence of the relevant payment conditions connected to the presence of profits and distribution of dividends from UniCredit. Today Mediobanca, as depositary bank, has also received notification from UniCredit of the intention to avail of such option for the quarterly amount due for 26 May 2020; as a result, Mediobanca has started the procedure envisaged by the CASHES agreements in order to transfer such amount to the CASHES fiduciary issuer in time for payment of the CASHES coupons.
- Mediobanca BoD - Financial statements as at 31/3/20 approved
Financial statements as at 31/3/20 approved
Mediobanca is strongly committed to executing the strategic guidelines of its 2019-23 plan, leveraging on the diversity of its business model and proven track record in growth across cycles and turning critical scenarios into opportunities to consolidate its position
- Compass gives up to the acquisition on 19.9% in BFI
- CheBanca! BoD- Financial statements for 31 March 2020 approvedCheBanca! CEO GianLuca Sichel commented as follows:
“The last weeks of the third quarter were marked by the spread of the Covid-19 virus, which has changed the social and economic scenario profoundly. Our native digital and multi-channel business model has enabled us to address the situation effectively and promptly, with the vast majority of our staff and advisors working from home and secure access guaranteed to our branch offices. Client advisory services, which in these times are more vital than ever, continue uninterrupted on the back of the digitalization of our procedures, enhanced customer service operations and the arrangement of individual appointments. Our business model has demonstrated its resilience in these unprecedented conditions, with our combination of direct and indirect funding mix producing positive results. We will continue to support collaborators and clients in the months to come, taking part in the numerous initiatives being launched by the Italian government.”
- Treasury share buyback completedMediobanca hereby gives notice that on 25 March 2020, the treasury share buyback scheme which it launched on 8 November 2018 and disclosed to the market on the same date was ended.