- Treasury share buyback completedMediobanca hereby gives notice that on 25 March 2020, the treasury share buyback scheme which it launched on 8 November 2018 and disclosed to the market on the same date was ended.
- Mediobanca Group and its staff together donate over €1M to help in the fight against Covid19The Mediobanca Group and its staff have together donated a total of €1.1m to the fight against Covid-19.
The amount, which will be given to the region of Lombardy, the municipality of Milan and the Luigi Sacco University Hospital in the same city, has been raised from the combined efforts of the Bank and its staff, who have participated actively in an internal fund-raising campaign in recent days.
- Coronavirus: precautions and protection measures
In accordance with the restrictions put in place by the Italian authorities to contain the Coronavirus outbreak, Mediobanca and the Mediobanca Group companies have adopted preventative measures to protect our staff and clients. The Group is encouraging staff to work from home where they are operationally and technologically able and equipped to do so. It is giving priority to the use of video conferencing tools for meetings with clients, providers and non-Mediobanca Group staff members; and has suspended work-related trips and journeys and promotional and internal social events.
- Interim financial statements for six months ended 31 December 2019 now availableThe interim financial statements of Mediobanca for the six months ended 31 December 2019 have been published today, along with the external auditors’ report, at the company’s head office and on the websites mediobanca.com (Investor Relations section) and emarketstorage.com.
- BoD Mediobanca - Interim financial statements for six months ended 31/12/19 approved
Mediobanca continues its growth story with record levels of commercial activity: €2bn AUM/AUA net inflows, €1.6bn in last 3M, €5bn mortgage and consumer new loans
The Group has delivered growth in assets: TFAs up 10% to €64bn; loans up 8% to €46bn; revenues: up 4% to €1.3bn; and net profit: up 4% to €468m;
Mediobanca among the top ten banks in Europe measured by SREP and MREL requisites which are stably low and comfortably met