- FinancialBoD Mediobanca - Financial statements for 9M FY 2018-19 approved (as at 31/3/19)Financial statements for 9M FY 2018-19 approved (as at 31/3/19)
- FinancialFrancesco Grosoli appointed new Chief Executive Officer of Compagnie Monégasque de BanqueThe Board of Directors of CMB has appointed Mr Francesco Grosoli as Chief Executive Officer of the bank as from 15 May 2019.
The appointment of Mr Grosoli is intended to promote significant growth by CMB, leveraging on synergies with the Mediobanca CIB division and AM platform as part of the increasing importance of Wealth Management activities within the Group as a whole.
- FinancialCheBanca! Board of Directors’ Meeting Results for nine months ended 31 March 2019 approvedCheBanca! Board of Directors’ Meeting - Results for nine months ended 31 March 2019 approved
- Mediobanca & Messier Maris form strategic partnershipMediobanca SpA and Messier Maris & Associés have announced a long-term strategic partnership as part of which Mediobanca has acquired a 66% stake in MMA.
- GovernanceAssicurazioni Generali: list of candidates filed for appointment to Board of Directors
- SustainabilityThe Prisoners ask why?Mediobanca, L’Arte del Vivere con Lentezza and Kasa dei Libri are bringing the second edition of “The prisoners ask why” to the prisons in the region of Lombardy
- Interim financial statements for six months ended 31 December 2018The interim financial statements of Mediobanca for the six months ended 31 December 2018 have been published today, along with the external auditors’ report, at the company’s head office, and on the websites emarketstorage.com and mediobanca.com (Investor Relations section).
- FinancialBoD Mediobanca - Interim financial statements for six months ended 31/12/18 approvedBoD Mediobanca - Interim financial statements for six months ended 31/12/18 approved
For sending and storage of Regulated Information, Mediobanca uses the eMarket SDIR transmission system and the eMarket STORAGE storage mechanism available at www.emarketstorage.com, both of which are managed by Spafid Connect S.p.A., with registered office in Foro Buonaparte 10, Milan, Italy.